Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3s studio viz logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoymas

Technical User
Jun 6, 2001
US
Hi guys I did a simple logo orbiting around a sphere with the default surface but when I open it in illustrator as a dwg file, I loose all the rendering done in 3d studio. I only get the wire frame. Is it better to repaint this on Photoshop and how?.
Any help will be apreciated.

since you did get the wire frame out of it you could just color in illustrator with gradients and such. Use a radial gradient with the center point close to the edge on the circle and you will get a nice sphere effect.

Thank you for your response. I did solve the problem. Once you hav eyour image for rendering you go to the menu bar and render the object bening carefull to have centered the obgect on the viewport before otherwise you will get the image position as is positioned. You will get into a window whre you see the image rendered and there you have an option to save the image as a jpg image. I hope this is a help to you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back