Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3d stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyfromoz

Technical User
Feb 1, 2001
AU
ANyone now where I can get a flash/3d tutorial? I've got a client who wants things to fly around their logo.

Even better, can anyone advise a flash forum where I can hjust send what I want in and someone else will do it for me?

HARHAR.

But I'm not joking. Is there an n-line find a flash developer site. I want to send a brief in, get quotes, then pick someone.

Hey there.
You can simulate 3D movement within Flash using vector graphics OR look into Swift3D, it is a nice piece of software for converting vectors into 3D.
If you need help doing this contact me with details, and I'll work something out for you.
Hope this helps.
Ivan [swf width=321 height=70][/swf]
www.foundation-one.net

yeh if your 13 years old, it's the best..
e.gif

carlsatterwhite@endangeredgraphics.com

should of made that a little clearer..the forum there would be the best if you were 13..figuring average age being somewhere around there..forgive me for stepping out of place old great one..won't happen again..
e.gif

oh yeh and not to mention the fact that almost every other link in their fla section is a dead one. but hey, i guess that is what makes up the dynamics of a such a great site..
e.gif

Just a thought Ivan. I'm on 512 adsl but I still had heaps of trouble getting your site to work at any speed.

GETANEWISP or fix whateer the problem is as I got bored and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back