Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3D Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

qleader

Technical User
Dec 20, 2001
US
I want to do some presentaiton elevations of mainly residental houses in 3D.
Does anybody have a good suggestions as where to start. Does anyone recommend a good book for this. For example most of the houses are two stories and have some complex roof lines, with fascia returns at gables, hips
and so forth. I set the wall to different top plate heights, but adding a roof is diffcult. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

David

Hi,

If you email me or fax me some sketches or drawings of what you need I help with how to draw the individual elements that you need..

My fax number is +44 871 242 4051 (that's 0871 242 4051 for England, of course). My email address is as below..

AS for good books on 3D Modelling, try:

AutoCAD 2000: 3D Modelling, A Visual Approach
from AutoDesk Press / John Wilson (Author)
ISBN: 0-7668-1246-4

It's a great book with a CD packed full of practices drawings and info. The book guides you through fluidly from wireframe to solid modelling to rendering and views..

Cheers,

Renegade..

BULLET-PROOF DESiGNZ
renegade@tiscali.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back