Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3com Intellijack NJ240FX firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHanMan

MIS
Sep 12, 2007
US
Does any one have or know where I can get the last available firmware for the 3com Intellijack NJ240FX? I can find it nowhere on the internet, and HP support did little more than tell me the device was out of warranty and no downloads were available.

Thanks!

I was not a where that the Intellijack had any firmware that was updateable. Now with the demise of 3COM, HP is doing their best to make the 3COM name disappear! So that does not surprise me one bit!

Your best bet may be to Google for some info...

....JIM....

I have exhausted my search engine skills trying to locate this software and have had no luck. I've tried, Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Blekko, Yahoo, and HP's own website search. They all turn up the same useless results.

I've encountered another problem, this time with the 3com Central Configuration Manager which appears to be the only way to configure the Intellijacks. The version of CCM I have is 2.4.100. It can configure the Intellijack with firmware version 2.4.100 just fine. However, I have another Intellijack that has firmware version 2.4.13 that CCM throws any error at when trying to apply configuration changes. Of course, there is no trace of this software anywhere on HP's website. So far, HP support has been silent on the issue.

MrHanMan are you still in need of updated firmware and CCM? Please let me know I can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back