Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3COM call forwarding - old thread1230-1640099

Status
Not open for further replies.

scolek

MIS
Sep 7, 2011
US
thread1230-1640099 was started by predding42 and is now closed.

My system has the same problem as described below. Does anyone have a resolution?

I have a NBX v3000 and i am having trouble with call forwarding. If I place a phone on call forward all or adjust the call forward settings under user configuration the call will only forward if I call from an internal extension. It will not however forward calling from an external number, I recieve a call fwrd cancelled message on the phone and or a busy signal on the external line. Any help would very appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

Did you make sure you have trunk to trunk enabled in the class of service? Other than that, did you place a 9 in front of the number first?

Yes. Trunk to trunk is enabled and we're using a 9. I also tried putting the user in a SuperUser group to make sure all of those bases were covered and it didn't help.

Thanks for replying.

Hi Scolek , what release you use ? NBX run on standar Mode or Sip Mode ??

Go to User\User Setting \ CFW Override \registry and get why CFW not route .

Send me dialplan

thanks

bruno.donetti@italgo.it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back