Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3905 call center phone issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelefonGuy

Vendor
Jun 12, 2007
US
We just upgraded from 4.5 to 5.0. We now have some 3905 sets that intermittently can't call each other. Set is idle and you call it from another 3905 and it gives busy. At any time you can go to a 2216 and call it no problem. This does not happen all the time, only half the time. Phones have been force downloaded to latest flash of 90. We have symposium also. Has anyone else seen this. Thanks in advance.

Sorry about that, Opt 81, pentium 4 processor, with FIJI.

What is the vintage of your NT8D02 cards. I seem to remember a problem with one card a few years back.

I just installed 61c on 4.5 for a 911 center with 3905 series and had to replace all of them with old 2216 sets. There is an issue with them (going to sleep) if you will. And or loosing features with occasional inabilities to transfer and or recieved or droped calls, Nortel had us patch the hell out of it and didnt resolve a thing....Next was to replace which I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back