Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3904 - 3905 Ringing no stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallo69

Technical User
Oct 2, 2009
US
Wondering if you or someone you know may had experience this problem with ACD sets:

We have several ACD Sets 3904 and 3905 both, and sometimes they just start buzzing non stop, with no call present even when the when the agents are not login to the phone.

Its 61c Release 3.0 switch with CCMS 6.0

Do you have any ideas if there is a patch for this problem?

there is a patch for that - I beleive it has special instructions though - ini I think.

Do you know where the patch is, or the number so we can down load it?

i THINK I HAVE THE PATCH BUT HOW CAN I TELL IF THE A PATCH IS ACTIVE OR JUST INSTALLED BUT NOT ACTIVE?

MPLR17889

PROBLEM TEXT: When a call hunts to key 0, the phone produces a constant buzz until the sets is either unplugged or outed
The constant buzz is only one symptom this is because the osn_buzz bit gets overwritten
in the ubcsblock the other symptoms could include corruption of u data.
The problem only occurs if the site has 2009,2112 or 2018 sets configured

ld 22
req: issp

this will show all patches active

if loaded but not active will have to check in PDT

pdt> pstat

will show status of all patches

We have a 61c with no 2009, 2112 or 2018 sets configured. We do have a fiber remote IPE shelf, and sometimes the phones on it will ring with no incoming call indicator and it can't be answered.

new rls - probably a new bug - are your patches current?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back