Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3750G missing Device Manager files after upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandyDroid

Programmer
Aug 25, 2009
US
Please forgive my n00b questions.

I have recently purchased a Catalyst 3750G (WS-C3750G-24T-S V05*). I am new to Cisco so I immediatly started playing with upgrading the software of the device. After alot of reading I decided to download and load the "IP SERVICES WITH EXPRESS SETUP c3750-ipserviceslmk9-tar.122-55.SE5.tar". After the upgrade the express setup came up but not the Device Manager.

I have done more reading and learned that the software I downloaded only has the "device manager Express Setup files only". I cannot locate the files c3750-ipservicesk9-tar.122-55.SE1.tar ... Do I need that file for the Device Manager web interface to work? Is there a way to load the Deive Manager html files beyond just the Express Setup?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the release notes::
c3750-ipservicesk9-tar.122-55.SE1.tar

Catalyst 3750 IP services cryptographic image and device manager files. This image has the Kerberos, SSH, Layer 2+, and full Layer 3 features. This image also runs on the Cisco EtherSwitch service modules.

c3750-ipserviceslmk9-tar.122-55.SE1.tar

Catalyst 3750 IP services cryptographic image with device manager Express Setup files only. This image is intended for switches that have a 16M flash size.

Avaya, Panasonic, Polycom, APC, MCP, A+
##################################
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

Release 12.2.55-SE1 ED is the latest release with the web included.
I noticed the same, but I just don't bother with the web interface anymore, I just use CLI nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back