Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3700 Reporting from order device

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithd21

Technical User
Apr 27, 2017
US
Just opened a new spot and has 3 bars. It has been slow in the beginning so I have multiple servers waiting on all 3 locations that send drinks to 3 different service bar printers depending on workstation prints to order device. Is there a way to report sales sent to order device by workstation or server? if they go outside and ring a drink it prints to outside service printer. inside server workstations print to inside service bar printer etc.

thanks,
Keith

You can reports by workstation using transaction analyzer.

Thanks Wildbar. Have another question. Any idea why I cant type in the password id or user id in for employee pos configurator? I have all the items ticked in back office classes. it always worked fine. I was messing around with licence manager and activated enterprise office thats the only thing i can think of that has changed.

Where are you setting your permissions? Do you use LM or Pm or tried activating them? You may need to look at back office classes and of course config access

I have all the permissions in back office classes turned to on and the compound ones all set as well. Ive never used manager procedures to add employees but just tried it and it worked. I still need to add pc app id and user password so my new managers can access backoffice. Just weird that i cant type in the configurator any more. I didnt know if activating the enterprise office in licence manager make you add employees through that now.

You might have tripped the link to use Human Resources to manager your employees. When you were changing license. Are you licensed for it? Maybe try running it and see what happens.

If i open the Human resource app it has a user interface with some options but when you click employee setup it brings me to the employee setup screen in the pos config and still cant type in those fields. I guess ill try unticking it after we close tonight.

Are you licensed for it? Green check mark? Sounds like you are trying to use it but are not licensed. Uncheck Human Resources in license manager and try again. May need a reboot.

I am licenced for it. I unchecked the human resource section from licence manager (it had a green check, everything has a check). the only thing that changed were the number of tabs in employee setup of pos config. now there is just 4 tabs not all the tax etc..when i go to human resource app it say no licence now. that wasn't the issue. Basically im stuck with just my pc id and password and i cant even change that. I oversee 6 restaurants in the group and manage all the micros and dont want to give out my credentials so managers can add basic stuff in back office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back