Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3700 Mix Bev Tax Not on Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

dampbluff

IS-IT--Management
Feb 23, 2022
US
Hi, so here's an interesting one with a small history:

We have been trying to implement a mix bev tax onto our beer and liquor. I thought I set everything right on config, but for some reason the one that my programmer initially set up for me during implementation did not function properly.

On a whim, I made a copy of that tax option, with all of the same settings, and the tax finally worked.

My problem now is that the Mix Bev Tax line on my EOD report still shows up as 0. The interesting part is that the liquor tax is included into my total "Tax Collected" line. So I've still been reporting my bev tax by subtracting the food tax from my total tax. But obviously I would like to figure out how to have it show up, and I've exhausted all of my current ideas to do so.

I'm afraid the discrepancy might be in the code, a weakness of mine. But I'm willing to go out of my comfort zone, if any one has any ideas. I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dell

What report? Have you modified it to track "Bev Tax"?

Wildbar said:
What report? Have you modified it to track "Bev Tax"?

Sorry, the Daily Sales report. It is the report we print at the end of the night that shows all of our sales for that day.

And I must confess, I haven't heard of "modifying it to track" the tax, so that might be why.

Email me at Jeffw299athotmail.com if you wish at can help you out

Or post a picture of the report and where you are hoping to see this tax number show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back