Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3645 wireless set on R9.1.1 Server edition Unsupported classmark error

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneMan777

Programmer
Aug 1, 2010
US
Hey guys I am curious if anyone has seen an issue using 3645 sets on R9.1.1? The phones seem to register but are listed in system status as unsupported classmark. You cannot make or receive calls from the phones and they have no audio but they are registering. I have verified that the phones have the most current firmware 117.058 but not sure what else to check. The phones tested fine in our office against an R9 IP500v2 unit but I am trying to determine if the issue is the access points or the R9.1.1 server edition. I have tried registering them again the Primary server and the IP500v2 in the server solution but it makes no difference and I have plenty of license. Thanks for any suggestions.

To exclude the APs you can install IPO Anywhere 9.1 in you office and try to register the phone there.

I know that this is an old post. I had the same exact problem. Have you tried enabling IP Office on the handset?
I finally was able to get it to work when setting the IPO as the DHCP server. I am still trying to get it to work when using a Windows Server as a DHCP server. Ive configured the DHCP options for the AVPP, but when the phone boots it gets an IP but fails to get the IP for the AVPP.

Are you using an AVPP in your environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back