Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

360 text rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Okay, all I want to do is have an image do a 360 spin. I've tried some stuff but it always reverses spin direction halfway through. Help?

Set the "rotate" in the motion tween as 1, then it will automatically rotate 360 degrees.

Or, failing that, do the tween in 2 parts - the first part to 180 degrees and the second part to 360 degrees.

umm i'm pretty sure there is ONE easy button to fix your prob m8. I have flashmx..and i think it also applies to Flash 5. When you have made a motion tween, and selected the image, under the object's properties is a button there is a rotate button, and it is selected by default as auto, to rotate the thing, you gotta change it to CW or CCW (clock wise or counter clock wise).

If you dont have flashmx it might be a bit hard to understand what i'm saying. But hopefully it will get you somewhere. Because if you find that option, it gives you a smoother result than using motion tween and doing it yourself manually.

Later

lol sry man! its 1pm where i am! and i can barely keep my eyes open. though i'm pretty sure we each have told different ways. Are you talking about flash5 or MX? meh....lol...i'm off to bed :p

I think you explained it a little more fully than I did ... even though you're running on fumes! There comes a time when you just gotta go to bed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back