Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3300 List all used DNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredSpecial

Programmer
Apr 4, 2005
GB
Can i run a maintenance command to give me a list of all DNs in use.The reason i ask is i have a site with hundreds of users but the numbers are all over the place.I need to add them all to the remote BLF form.It will take me ages to go through all the multiline set forms etc to get a list of users.

How about using this command:
LOCATE ALL FREE DN <dnmin> TO <dnmax>
Then use the missing numbers.

There must be a better way to list all used numbers in a logical order?

That would work, but LOC ALL FREE DN only shows numbers with absolutely no programmed destination. This includes ARS. What I mean by that is, if you have an ARS entry with the same leading digit as your LOC ALL FREE DN search, those DN's will not show up as free, since anything dialed with that leading digit will be passed to ARS.

To add complexity to this, you are using the search to come up with used DN's, so the list you extrapolate from this will include your speed calls, feature access codes, ACD Agent/Group/Path ID's, hunt groups, ARS entries, as well as any phone extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back