Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3 way call

Status
Not open for further replies.

miteltech06

Technical User
Sep 7, 2006
US
since I changed from sx2000 to ICP 3300 the 3 way calling is not working properly I did a test in the morning and it took me 3 tries and then worked, I check class of service and station service assigment and everything looks good. I checked with a IP phone 5324 and a digital 4150. I can see in the display Trade or Release (5324) and on the 4150 a call is on HOLD and when I press the conference button it just swaps the calls on either phone. Any other place that I can check?

thanks

Check your system options for how many devices in a conference and how many trunks.

Why is a call on hold when you press the conference button?

Is Conference Call Enabled in the COS?

Is Brokers Call Enabled in COS(Should not be)

Is Call Waiting Swap Enabled in COS(Should not be)

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Why is a call on hold when you press the conference button?
don't know
Is Conference Call Enabled in the COS?
Yes
Is Brokers Call Enabled in COS(Should not be)
Disable
Is Call Waiting Swap Enabled in COS(Should not be)
Disable

Found the error thanks kwbMitel, the CO trunks was setup to 1 I think that’s why it works once and then not. Increase the CO trunks to 4 and a max party call to 8 and it seems to be working fine.

That's why the system options were my first suggestion to check. The default settings on the 3300 are quite low for some reason.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back