Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3 Questions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleuvert

Technical User
Jan 11, 2006
CA
Hi Helping Friend, i have tree meridian question.

1. How to remotely restart an OPT51 ???

2. How to remotely Enable a CFW key on a 2616 ????

3. Why a ground start line on a Trunk sudently turn to reverse ( RVSD ) without any manipulation or programmation changing ???

Thank's for your precious help !

to remotely flip a switch you have to be in pdt.. can't share that password sorry..

to forward a set.. press the key enter the dest number and press it again.. remote require the rcfw ffc.. the the scpw, which you can add or print from command line.. that has to work either on disa or from an ext.. in my switch it's #2 scpw dn plus dest #.. each switch can be unique..

and rvsd trunks are caused by the provider.. someone doing outside plant cable work turned the line over.. if can not be cleared or caused by software... stateside we usually blame it on cable demons.. or jumperwire that jumps around by itself... maybe that;s why they call them jumpers

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

1- if access to pdt, then reboot command will init your pbx. reboot -1 will sysload it

2- if you mean "from your office", not within the PBX zone, the DISA feature offers the possibility to do it.

3- john answers better than me...

No DISA, No DISA, keep your switch safe, if you guys are going to recommend that to him let him know the consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back