Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3 Party Voice Conference on Polycom Soundstation 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesgood

Technical User
Nov 30, 2005
IE
Hi All,

Anyone manage to get 3 party voice conferece working on LIK/ipLDK with a Polycom SS2.
We can make the 1st call, press conf (hook flash button) , dial the 2nd party , now hears where it stops doing what it should..
Pressing the conf button twice now, just keeps putting one call on hold and reconnects the next..
It works fine using a standard SLT Phone, but with the Polycom it just will not work..

Anyone any ideas..?

Thanks,
Liam

I had the same problem but it was on the SLT phone as well. I upgraded the IPECs to the latest software which fixed it.

I believe it was to do with recall timing where the IPECs didn't like the length of time between recalls from the Polycom

Use a key phone to set up the conference call, make the polycom the 1st extension you conference in, then once youve conferenced everyone in take the key phone out of the conference. Its a cheat but it works just fine.

Thanks for the replies guys, keyphone not an option in this case, as only 3 party voice conf as standard on LIK , so have put an SLT phone in parallel for the moment ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back