Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3.1.56 IPO W/ phone manager 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech754

Technical User
May 3, 2006
US
We are deploying phone manager to about 70 users and some come up properly and some do not. I have checked the regisrty and everything esle along the line and all seems to be okay. Problem is that when I add a speed dial some people can see when the user is offhook and also if they have voicemail, the rest cannot see this. I think I have gone through every setting and removed and reinstalled many times but with no success. TAPI works like a champ on every PC but the Phone Manager does not. Has anyone had this issue before or anyone have any ideas, I am all out of ideas myself.

Thanks

sounds like a firewall issue..

Arnoud

customer says he has no firewall except for external traffic. Just checked the versions and they are in line with the IPO version 3.1.56. I just plugged in my laptop and connected to the internet so it seems pretty loose but I still cannot get the speed dial to work even on my PC. On the computers it works I logged in as a user that did not work and now the original user does not work. Sounds like a bug to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back