Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2nd Duplicate Field Truncating (Reports6i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

solas989

MIS
May 6, 2003
US
On Reports6i, I have a formula column that concatenates addresses (such as Street, State, Zip etc) called CF_CONCAT_ADDRESS. This field is then reported in two different frames on the same page in the report (this is an invoice report). The first instance works wonderfully (at font size 10) and displays as it should. But the second instance does not display the third line of the address if it is at font size 10. Font size 9 works great but not size 10. I do need the fonts to be the same (mainly to look professional since we are sending these to vendors and customers).

What am I doing incorrectly to truncate the field. Any thoughts or ideas?

I have tried adjusting the size of the field and to some extent, the frame. I have also tried adjusting Horizontal and Vertical elasticity of both the field and frame. However, all my efforts were to no avail. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back