Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2nd Call Ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhonesBrokeHuh

IS-IT--Management
Oct 2, 2003
US
Does anyone know if a target line can be made to ring on the first intercom if phone is idle, but then flash or ring once on the second intercom if a call is in progress? I think i can accomplish what they want with a DND button, but they wanted it all the time without having to press a button.

My system is setup as a PRI with Target lines programmed to "ring only' and with 2 appearances and 2 intercoms per set.

Big Clem

I just tried it, flshed once, then gave a busy signal. any thoughts of what I may have off? I would expect it to flash 4 times then hit voicemail.

Big Clem

try giving only 1 appearance for target line (intercom can have 2)

To make sure I understand- you want a target line to ring at one extension when it's idle, but forward to a different extension when busy?

First, is the target line programmed as private, or public? (It'll have to be public.)

Do you want intercom calls (in-house) to follow the same forwarding? If so, as senk1s said, cfb. If not, hunt group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back