Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

282 STATUS ERROR IN INTERFACE TOWARDS ICS COMPUTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2002
HU
Hello,

I get somtimes this error message above.
Do you know whta´s that and what causes?
How to fix it?

Thanks,

This is what ALEX says

"The interface between the PABX and the information system is supervised with respect to status.
Status checking means supervision of circuit 108 in the V.24 interface and heartbeat check to information system (if applicable). An alarm is generated when circuit 108 is OFF. An alarm is also generated if there is no response to the heartbeat check."

There seems to be some problem with the interface. Is the MD110 connected to an interception computer? Is it a direct connection or do you use some type of DCE solution?

//FICRI

I think I know what´s that.
We have "Ring" voicemail system and it's connected to the ICU card.
This PC sometimes shut down itself, and this is the reason of the error message. Is it possible?

Hi,

You have found the answer to what causes the alarm. The MD110 is supervising the ICU-interface and if the connected system is down you will get the 282 alarm.

//FICRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back