Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2616 Forward problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit454

Technical User
Feb 1, 2006
US
Hey everybody, I have a 2616 phone that when the person is on the phone and he gets another call it will go to either 2141 or 2142 which is SCR on a few different phones. These are field service guys linked together. It should go to voicemail when busy. Here is the tn print out to see what I am missing.

DES DRS
TN 008 1 04 03
TYPE 2616
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
AOM 0
FDN 2145
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 3
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST
CLS CTD FBA WTA LPR MTD FNA HTA ADD HFA
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
CDMR
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 2145
LHK 1
PLEV 02
CSDN
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
DNDR 0
KEY 00 SCR 2068 0 MARP
CPND
NAME Rich
XPLN 15
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
01 SCR 2141 0
CPND
NAME FIELD SERVICE
XPLN 13
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
02 SCR 2142 0
CPND
NAME FIELD SERVICE
XPLN 13
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
03 CFW 4
04 AO6
05 TRN
06 ADL 16
08 ADL 16
09 ADL 16
10 ADL 16
11 ADL 16
12 ADL 16
13 ADL 16
14 MWK 2145
DATE 8 FEB 2007

Thanks ahead of time for the help I hope....

I checked the LHK on other working phones and they are set to 1 also. They seem to be doing ok, would this help on this one?

I think it would. No harm in trying. You can always change it back.

Ok, I'll try it, what does the last hunt key do just out of curosity?

When 2068 is on a call, the next call in will only hunt as high as the LHK. So right now, if 2068 is on a call, the next caller will come in on ext 2141, because the LHK is set to 1. Change it to 0, and the next call should go to the mailbox of ext. 2068.

THANK YOU EddieDuece, learn something new every day. That did the trick and I now fully understand the LHK. I see the link of why some of my phones have the LHK to 1 and others should not, I have found a couple more that were not set up correctly, they just haven't noticed or said anything.

I hit hte wrong key above.

If the KEY 1 is the rollover for KEY 0 then it should be LHK 1, unless in this case KEY 1 is someone else's DN, then it would be LHK 0.

Ace, you got roolovers on your system? Sounds like you need the rest of the week off as well. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back