Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

25XX Routers default Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzumaki

Technical User
Aug 16, 2007
SG
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to built my little home lab, just want to ask if someone knows what is the default memory for a 25xx Series Routers?

Those routers could have been ordered with various configurations in DRAM. So between 32Mb - 128Mb. Hope this helps.

"I can picture a world without war. A world without hate. A world without fear. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

^^ I Have no idea where you pulled that figure from, but it is completely wrong. They Defaulted with 4 or 8MB and could take a max of 16MB

CCNP

I was gonna say---I have a 2503 with 8/8

ISP---maybe he was talking about the 2500XM series...

/

tim@tim-laptop ~ $ sudo apt-get install windows
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package windows...Thank Goodness!

I read this incorrectly, and I apologize. I see now that you asked about twenty five hundred series, I read over it as twenty eight hundred series.

"I can picture a world without war. A world without hate. A world without fear. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

^^Hey I still Offer those as a replacement To netgears, and Belkins. The XM's ;)

CCNP

Hmmm ok thank you so much, i may need to upgrade it to 16 because of the lab requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back