Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2010 SP2 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitmont

MIS
Jun 15, 2003
US
How's everyone experiencing the new SP2 update. Issues, no issues? Any new issues or resolved issues from the SP2 upgrade?

If you're on Tek-Tips please take the time and effort to pass the knowledge forward for new Exchange changes.

Mitmont

There has been some reports of complexities around Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES). Other than that, I've deployed it on a lot of servers without issue.

Do you have your Tek-Tips.com Swag? I've got mine!.

Stop by the new Tek-Tips group at LinkedIn.

If you have got hybrid co-existence issues, I'd recommend binning the trust/org relationships then upgrade then use the wizard.

Other than that, "what he said".

Thanks for the inputs. We're going to be doing the 2010SP2 upgrade this weekend. Our configuration is 2 HUBT servers, 2 CAS servers in an array using a 3rd party NLB device, 4 MB servers in a DAG configuration with 3 servers with 2 active dbs each and a 4th server with a db copy of all dbs. Each MB server also has 2 copies of the active dbs from other servers. We also have 2 EDGE role servers in the perimeter. Our EDGE servers have TMG and Forefront Protection for Exchanage and to add to the protection we also have MS's Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE). When I get done with the SP2 update I'll post any issues that we see and the results. CAS and HUBT servers are Hyper-V VMs and all other servers are Dell PE610 and 710s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back