Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

200ICP PMS

caknfd

Vendor
Nov 21, 2009
US
Is there a way to test check the status of PMS on a 200ICP. Any Logs

TIA
Craig

Mitel has a PMS emulator that is free. You can find it on google

I have the PMS Emulator. But I am guessing like the 3300 only 1 connection at a time can work and my PMS Emulator wouldn't connect. (Was it because the Hotel PMS was already connected?)

I am looking for something like on the 3300 (PMS State, PMS Trace on/Off, Logs read hotel newest X/All) how can I tell if the PMS System is connected from the 200ICP side of things.

Craig

You should be able to Telnet to the ipsocket (1753) used for PMS and monitor it real time.

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

I believe the IP socket 1753 is for the 3300 but it looks like I can assign an IP socket in the data assignment and depending on the PLID it will assign a specific socket And then assign Hotel logs in Directed IO which I should be able to telnet to, to see hotel logs. Might not be like in the 3300 logs read hotel (all, newest XXX)but should at let me know if it is processing requests.
Thanks Craig

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back