Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

200ICP MWI displays T101

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribob

Technical User
Jun 1, 2007
CA
Hi, I have two 200 ICP (Site A is 4.0.3.12 MX, Site B is 3.1.0.11 MX) connected with 3 IP trunks (T101-T103). Each site is using built in VM.

My problem is this: Sets at Site A have their MWI flashing. When the button is pressed 'T101' is displayed on their screen, and their key 1 goes off hook. The MWI lamp will not return to it's normal 'call voicemail' function until the Send Message FAC is entered, followed by a 3 to clear the last sent message. This is happening on both digital and IP sets.

It looks to me like the IP trunks are turning on the MWI, but I've checked the IP trunk COS on both sites, and Option 259 Message Sending is Disabled.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why, or how, a trunk would turn on a lamp? All help is appreciated.

thx,
-b

What if the MWI wasn't turned on by T101, but may have been turned on by a device at Site B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back