Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2003 Terminal Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

jundalabee

IS-IT--Management
Nov 19, 2003
Hi,

I have two questions.
1. I have installed 30 licenses on our Domain Controller. The terminals are actually moving to another domain, (we have 2 domains) I need to uninstall the Licenses to reinstall them on my other Domain Controller legally. How do I uninstal/remove them.

2. Does anybody know a script or batch file that creates a Windows folder/drive share?

Thanks Tim

1. there is a kb articel re move lisensing , search MSFT website. i will get back if i found it.

I think you are going to need to call Microsoft's Licensing Clearinghouse. They will listen to your story, have you uninstall the licenses and then will give you a new license key for the same number to load in your new domain.

If you are located in the United States or in Canada, you can call (888) 571-2048 to reach the Microsoft Clearinghouse.

ShackDaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back