Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2000 IVS2 night mode issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2400tec

Technical User
Jan 14, 2005
US
This is a weird one. This is a 2000 IVS2. The problem is the night mode. I have it programmed to ring 14 phones using TAS when the system is in night mode. The problem is that every once in a while the phones will not ring when in the system is in night mode.
NOTE: It seems to be happening on a weekly basis though not verified. It happened last weekend, and then again this weekend at approx. the same time but, it may have just been reported at this time.

My Programming is:

CM 7600 4121-010
CM 7602 010-D13
CM 7606 010-01 (only one tenant)

I have all my restrictions turned off.
CM 1201,02
CM 1553 Allow
I have my trunks set up correctly
CM 3003,3017

I don't think the night programming is the issue. But there might be some other programming that might be affecting the night mode function. Can anyone point me in a direction to check.

Thanks,

Are you using schedules for day night mode or do you have a day/night key. What do you have in command 65 YY 29. I have seen installations where the system would get put into mode a or b and nothing was setup for a or b mode so calls would stop coming in.

I did check for Mode A or B and no programming is in place.
6529 set to 0..2 modes. PBX placed in night mode thru Recp phone night button F1301.
I also just remove the code for night mode change "68". I guess to make sure someone doesn't put it into night mode by accident. other than that I have no Idea...

what is the revision of the PBX?

With R12 Command E401>Sta#>will display XZ_XX_XX_XX
The "Z" displays D=Day N=Night A=mode-A B=mode-B

Check this over the weekend. chances are that someone else has started placting the PBX in night mode is using the wrong procedure. Monday Morning the PBX is placed in day mode with out notice of current mode.

Mextera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back