Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2000 ips console phone help

Status
Not open for further replies.

loff68

Technical User
Jun 23, 2005
US
i have a customer who will receive a call, when she transfers the call to the requested ext ( that ext is forwarded to there home #) The receptionist can not release the call from here console phone?

thank you in advance

Change CM 08>206 to a 0 if its a 1 or to a 1 if its a 0.

thank you for the quick response, i'll post back after i return from there location

ok, i checked the programming in cm08> 206 and it is correct, but the call will still not be released from the console phone after being transfered to the other extn...

You could try Cmd 08 de 405 it should be set to a 1 to allow dirty transfer. However be aware that if set to a 1 it disables "Consecutive Speed Dialling on ISDN".

You problem is that you are doing a trunk to trunk transfer. You need to look at CM360>{route a} {route a) : 0 EXE.

Note that you need to monitor toll fraud. If you have trunk to trunk ability it opens up the possibility of toll fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back