Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

200 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfrancis1958

Vendor
Oct 5, 2006
US
does anyone know about default outcall schedules in a mailbox??

I removed the COS attr 9 for MWI. As soon as I take that attr out of the COS she starts doing outcall notification to the station extension...

the issue is that the sub doesn't ever set up the notification schedule yet it starts calling to deliver.

I am assuming that there is a default notify schedule that is in every mailbox and it uses this when you turn off attr 9. I can't find anything documented on this officially so wondering if anyone has run across this situation?

Thanks.

Message waiting and outcalling schedule is set with the system paramters listed below:
22 8 L/M DEFAULT MESSAGE WAITING START HOUR
23 18 L/M DEFAULT MESSAGE WAITING END HOUR
25 15 L/M DEF MSG WTG RETRY PERIOD (MINUTES)
.l sys and .m sys are the necessary commands.
Or the outcalling time schedule can be set from any user mailbox in point 161 in the user menu. It is possible to
set the start time and stop time for message waiting and the period between the message waiting/outcalling attempts.
///doktor

Thanks. I did know that...

What I am wondering is if the users mailbox will start dialing by default when you take away attr 9... The sub never goes in and configures a schedule in thier mailbox. It just starts dialing out automatically. I haven't seen any sys param that would control the individual mailboxes...

This may just be expected behavior but i am trying to confirm that even if it is the case.

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back