Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2 Sided Mailers through Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corinne30

Programmer
Mar 24, 2011
US
Hi, I'm trying to use Crystal Reports to print out mailers from a oracle database. The client wants to have them postcard size and fit 4 per page. I have it all set to format with multiple columns and so far so good. The problem comes in when I try to do anything with the back of the mailer. The client wants all backs to be a generic format with the same information while the front would contain name, address etc of customer. How can i insert the generic information into the report after the first 4 records which would put generic on back of first page and then have it continue on page 2 with the next four records of information and then the back of that page be the generic information again?? Any help? Please let me know if I can provide additional information.

Thanks in advance

You can suppress a Detail b section for all but record numbers that divide cleanly by 4.
In the Suppress attribute for Detail b, set an expression such as Remainder(RecordsNumber, 4) = 0

hth,
- Ido

view, export, burst, email, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back