Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2 Different CLIDs on 2 different Routs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjose

Technical User
Nov 10, 2004
CZ
From CS1000 I need to send out to the PSTN two different CLIDs (on to 2 different routs).

Thank you for a programming description.

J.

You can put a DMI on your RLI's to del 7 (or 10, whatever)
and input what you want, easy, no big deal. If different carriers, telco could also help you out, but the DMI is easy.

I could be wrong here but I think he just wants to change the outbound digit display not change the outbound call to a specific number.

So route #1 Callers show as npa nxx xxxx
& route #2 Callers show as npa nxx yyyy

Correct me if I am wrong but the DMI would strip the digits dialed and replace it with whatever you entered thus sending the call to that number every time.

IF these are copper trunks talk to your telco, if it is a PRI you can set it to send out by the station only not by the route selected. At least that is the impression I am under. The DN would have KEY 00 SCR XXXX 0 (zero is CLID table 0) This would show that information no mater what route selected out on a PRI.

Brett

DMI modifies called number, not Calling ID.

johnjose
SDID can help you.

Lack of sleep? Hell, I've gone mad. Thanks for the correction.

Thanks for your reponses.
I have already created two CLID tables 0 and 7 in he overlay 15 and assigned it to stations.
Key 0 SCR XXX 0 or
Key 0 SCR XXX 7
It works fine, but numbers are sent out on all my routes. Now I would need to link CLID number in table 0 to route xx and CLID in table 7 to route yy.
What should be next necessary programming steps ?

Thanks,

J.

Now I would need to link CLID number in table 0 to route xx and CLID in table 7 to route yy.
What should be next necessary programming steps ?

Wrong direction. No steps possible.

You could put 2 DN's on the phone.

KEY 0 SCR XXX 0

KEY 1 SCR XXX 7

User would have to use the correct SCR to send out the CLI that you want.

If you only want to send out the Main phone number at the office and not the phone's DN, then have the phone company set the main number as the CLI.

How to put 2 keys on analog phone?

johnjose
If software rls isn't too old you could try to enable SDID feature:

LD 49:
new IDC xx, SDID=yes
IDGT xxxx your_DN

new IDC yy, SDID=yes
IDGT yyyy your_DN

LD 16:
chg RDB xx
CPFXS NO
HNTN your_npa
HLCL your_nxx1
SDID yes
IDC yes
DCNO xx
NDNO xx

chg RDB yy
CPFXS NO
HNTN your_npa
HLCL your_nxx2
SDID yes
IDC yes
DCNO yy
NDNO yy

SDID reads IDC table "from right to left" and builds a CLID using IDGT instead of the DN.

Regards

The person asking the question mentioned the SCR KEY's.

"Thanks for your reponses.
I have already created two CLID tables 0 and 7 in he overlay 15 and assigned it to stations.
Key 0 SCR XXX 0 or
Key 0 SCR XXX 7
It works fine, but numbers are sent out on all my routes. Now I would need to link CLID number in table 0 to route xx and CLID in table 7 to route yy.
What should be next necessary programming steps ?"

Use the tgar of the phones and the targ of the routes to block which ever route you dont want users to use.Very simple fix. Key 0 scr 5000 clid 0 tgar1 and route is targ 1 so it must go out on the other route. etc...

He doesn't want to force different routes, he wants different CLID's on different routes form the same phone, so the phone must have KEYs with different CLID and the user must use the different KEY to send the CLID he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back