Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1z0-007 Exam questions changed? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

adawn

Programmer
May 4, 2003
US
Hi,
I heard that oca 1z0-007 exam questions(some) were changed from earlier. Did anyone took the test recently? If so please let me know about the changes in the exam. Thanks

Hi adawn:
I recently took the exam. I did not see any change in the exam. It had same multiple choice questions as you would see in the STS or other sample tests on the internet.

There was 60 questions posed. Out of which only 57 questions will be assessed. Rest 3 questions will not be assessed. But you will not know which questions will not be assessed so you have to answer all the 60 questions with seriousness. Duration of the exam is 2 hours.

Hope this answered your question. Good luck!

Ria.

Hello Ria,
Thank u very much for the help.

I recently took the test online (scored 87.7%), and found that:

OCA/OCP
Introduction to Oracle9i SQL
Study Guide

was excellent preperation. The CD with the book has the entire contents of the book in .pdf format, as well as having assesment tests and 20 questions at the end of each chapter.

I found it at Amazon.com for $34.99. (Reg price $49.99).

Good luck with the test.

Would any one help me in sending the link or attchment of the questions or Self test Engine link. I am preparing to take exams IZO-007.

Regards,
Roopa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back