Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1Y0-961 (NFuse & Enterprise Services) study notes available 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrGryphon

MIS
Feb 18, 2003
AU
Hi everyone,

I bet you were expecting an ad. Well you're wrong !

I have just passed my 961 Exam (NFuse Classic with Enterprise Services) with almost 200 points to spare to complete my CCEA. Because there is so little information about this exam available on the Internet, and in the spirit of helping others without personal gain I am making a copy of my study notes available to anyone who e-mails me and requests it.

As much as it pains me I shall make the following clear: You won't get e-mailed back and asked for money, or get spammed forever, or anything else of the sort. I just want to get this thing out there and receive some feedback and suggestions before I post it on my website.

I can be contacted at paul at ripple dotnet

Hi,
I am one of those 'wanna-b-CCEAs'..any good study stuff is of great help..

..this thing is hardly available anywhere..I wonder how you guys have got thru CCEA without study material..

Any help for any good study material is welcome..

Cheers

Yeah, I am still surprised at lack of support from vendors for the new Citrx exams. My last few have been from product doco and personal experience only. Although I had done a fair bit of work with NFuse in the past, the Enterprise Services was a bit of a spanner in the works as I had never seen it before.

The Citrix Secure Gateway exam was another that I had experience plus documentation only for. I didn't realise that the exam was going to cover some firewalling theory and other misc. things outside the scope of the CSG documentation. Luckily my general knowledge carried me through those. I do plan on also releasing my CSG study notes as soon as I clean them up. This is another exam that there is very little support for on the Internet.

Okay... I have had a pretty good response, and mailed out an earlier version of my doco to anyone who has asked. I have now made it available from my website at It's under the Writing/Articles section. Please feel free to comment on content. I am also interested in a review by anyone who has recently sat the exam (e-mail me, don't publicly flame :p )

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back