Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1616 handset and BM32 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffjersey

Technical User
Jul 18, 2016
JE
Hi,
has anyone installed one of these combinations recently?
If so, could you let me know what button number on the user button programming tab equates to button #1 on the BM32 module, once it's connected to the handset and registered ?

thanks

seeing the phone has 16 programmable buttons then I would go with button 17

thanks for that - the reason for posting is that our Avaya disti wasn't able to tell us, but was intimating that the older 1616 handset had 24 programmable buttons, making the BM32 #1 start at 25 !

I have never seen a 1616 with 24 buttons, so I think he was talking about a 9608 which would have 24 buttons so the 1st button on a side car would be button 25.

thanks for the help and info - much appreciated...
My first time at using this forum, certainly not the last !
Thanks again
Geoff

If you go to button programming in Manager and untick 'display all buttons' it should only show the total number of buttons available.

For example a 5410 shows 12 buttons and a 5420 shows 48 (although the button module isn't fitted).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back