Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

141 9i Forms Developer study materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidaniel

Programmer
Apr 23, 2004
DE
Hi,

I'm trying to prepare for the 141 exam. Seems to be a very difficult one and I can find no study materials for it:
* Sybex writes only for the DBA path,
* there is no STS yet for this exam, the launch is announced for end April '04, but they use not to offer study packs for the developer track
* an Oracle course is too expensive, I couldn't afford to pay it; I cannot find any Oracle ILT study book for 141

I've heard that one can prepare for the 131 and 132 and then study the new stuff added: the difference in architecture (9i is no longer client-server), the addition of Java Beans, etc. But I can find no study materials for 131 or 132, either.

I found on a forum that there is a book: Oracle 9i Developer: Developing Web Applications with Forms Builder, John Adolph Palinski, ISBN: 0-619-15911-1. They say it's not an Exam Guide but it is written to all the 141 exam objectives. But on amazon I found that it's bad written, high school course style.

Does anybody know more about study materials (not dumps) for this exam? Did anyone read this Palinski book or prepare for 141, 131 or 132?

Thank you,
Dani

STS = Self Test Software
ILT = Instructor Lead Course

Hi,
Did u manage to get the materials. If yes, can u pls pass me that.

Chio
Lavy

Hello Dani,
You can find some of the ILT's and practice questions of exams(141,131,132) in yahoo groups.Please follow the link below and sign up with yahoo groups. Then go to the FILES section which is on the left navigation bar. In the FILES section in Refernce folder u will find the (141)ILT(only partly) and in Practice folder u will find practice qts for the 141 exam and STS for 131 and 132 exams.Here is the link:

Here is the other link u will find Testking qts for 131 and 132. And ILT for131(only partly).

Be sure to check these groups often so that u will know when anyone uplaod the remaining ILT's and other practice qts and etc.
I hope these are helpful.
All the Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back