Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

11c and IVR conection

Status
Not open for further replies.

levisp

Technical User
Nov 16, 2005
VE
I want to interconnect a 11C and IVR using a DTI2 card, The IVR just can receive 30 calls (I've 2 E1`s (2 DTI2 cards) for incoming calls (DID), Calls coming from the 60 DID channels can be routed to the IVR but I want the IVR just to receive 30 calls, if there's a 31 call (or more) have to be routed to an ACD. Does anyone have an idea (The solution could be a Line Side E1 but I don`t have it)

In your Route List Block (RLB) that is routing calls to the IVR E1 build entry-1 with local terminate=yes and a DMI that deletes the DNIS digits of the inbound call and inserts the DN of the target ACD Que.

But I just want the IVR to recieve just 30 calls (I've a DTI2 card between the PBX and the IVR, and the PBX has two DTI2 cards for DID from the PSTN

No problem.

entry-0 of the RLB will point to the Route containing the 30 channels of the E1/IVR circuit. When all those channels are busy than entry-1 will route additional calls to the ACD Que.

On another note: Will the IVR at any time attempt to transfer a caller to the ACD Que? If so, Line Side E1 would be a better setup. I'm not sure the IVR could transfer a call with the E1/E&M trunk setup short of creating a conference call using a second channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back