Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1140e with BLUETOOTH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERRYPJ

Technical User
Jul 5, 2002
US
I can't get into the Bluetooth screen, all the instructions that I have found says that you press the Headset Key twice to get into enabling the Bluetooth but nothing happens when I pree it twice. Anyone had exprience with this.

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

When I press my headset key twice on an 1140 set, it takes me right to the Bluetooth enable screen. Why would you want a blue tooth headset anyway? They sound like crap and have a limlited range of use. I would use a headset like the Plantronics Bluetooth instead. Just my opinion and experience.....

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Do you have Bluetooth enabled in the Network Configuration menu (double-click the Services key)?

When I press Services Key it only shows Telephone Options, Password Admin and Virtual Office Logon

If I press it twice it just goes back to the HOME SCREEN

if you double hit the services key (fast, less the half a second appart) it should show the setup options (if it does not maybe the firmware is old ?!), in the list one of them is bluetooth, and it has to be enabled first before you can double hit the headset button to pair a bluetooth headset.

Triton101 you get yourself a star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back