Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1140E phones won't conf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdtech

Vendor
Oct 22, 2008
US
We have a CS-1000m on rls.7.0 that also has some IP sets going to a remote building in it . The conference has seemed to stop working on these sets . You call your first party they answer then hit the conference key and call your second party and they answer ,when you try to connect them by hitting the conf.key again nothing happens. This happens no matter what combination you try all internal, 2 outside one inside, etc. The sets are on firmware C8A. Like I said they did work before we know of nothing they may of changed . Also on VOIP sets where does the conference take place MGC?

THis sounds similar to an issue I had with using the Conference key to transfer callers to CallCenter phones. I had to use the transfer key in this scenario.....

Well we got it as they say when in doubt reboot and yep it came back .I will never understand why I always am so optimistic to ini or sysload .Seems like I think of it as a bad thing not good.

I'm getting this same issue but on digital sets on a CS1000E at Rls 6.0

The system hasn't been restarted since March, but I see this as a last resort.

It doesn't happen on ALL calls using conference and only intermittently which makes it difficult to troubleshoot. It also doesn't matter to what extension the calls are trying to conference to.

I have loaded the latest firmware to the 3904 sets (93), but the issue still continues.

I know this may be obvious, but have you checked the status of your conference loops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back