Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1140 on BCM50 softkeys not showing call park like other sites, are these not fixed keys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBuddha66

Technical User
Oct 7, 2010
US
1140 on BCM50 softkeys not showing call park like other sites, are these not fixed keys ?
Are these missing software patch ?

No they are not fixed keys thank goodness, there is only 6 buttons.
There is no fixed keys on Norstar or BCM aside from ones that may popup on the screen during a call etc.

You need to program a Park key same way you program other keys.
F*1 button F74

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank you for your response, but I think what I was looking for was the 4 soft keys, one of our other BCM IP sites show the call park on those keys not the 6 keys. I am pretty sure it also has transfer. I am going to check the other side today.

I am going to guess it does not show any Park and I know you cannot change softkey programming.

If you press the Services key you can get a list of features.
That is editable in Element Manager

Feature will only show up when they apply such as Transfer , Quit, etc

You can also overwrite the keys around the arrow pad and possibly order keys that say PARK

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

My personal guess is that the "one of our other BCM IP sites" is not a "BCM IP site". If the phone is connected to CS1000, you could get PARK on one of the soft keys while on call.

A very simple check - look at the phone where you saw the PARK soft key - is the left most soft key labeled Feature?

Thank you for all your Help, I am going to check all these feature.

LittleBudha66 ie P Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back