Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1120 C6R to C6J UNIStim 5.3 fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

norlee

Technical User
Feb 14, 2007
GB
Hi,

Need another view on this please guys. I have a mixed CS1000/SRG estate and need to update 11xx firmware due to the new phones that are shipping these days.

Main office is a CS1000 r.5 (CP-PIV) with various SRG's from r.2 to r.6 (I know the r.2/3/4 SRG are not mentioned as being compatible)

Main office sig TSP is currently at C6R. I uploaded and distributed C8J (as this the last UNIStim version included in the SRG service packs (well the r.5 and 6 versions anyway)

So I fell at the first hurdle - rebooted a main office 1120 phone (not even an SRG one) and if just went round in a firmware update loop. I reverted to C6R on the TSP and the phone came back into service.

I checked the bulletin for UNIStim 5.3 and my PEC code for that phone (NTYS03xxxxxx) is listed as compatible.

Has anyone else found the firmware update info confusing in relation to mixed CS1k/SRG set-ups?

Cheers.

Agghh... I meant C6R to C8J

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back