Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

110 to rj 11 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonedude

Vendor
Aug 20, 2001
US
I have an old customer who has voice cable punced down on 110 cable. A previous installer installed these strange adapters that plugged onto 1 pair on the 110 block and the other end had a rj45 plug. the cord only had the 2 conductors which were crimped into pins 4,5 on the rj 45. Anyone know where I might get some of these? A google search only brings up a chinese company Alibaba.

I know we had at one point some of these adapters and installed some systems with them, I will ask our purchaser if he remembers where we got them from.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

I don't suffer from insanity
I enjoy every moment of it :)

ICC makes them. Or you can buy the ends (again ICC is prospective) and make your own.
Mike

O i hate those systems :)

Finding why a phone does not work because some one did hit the connector slightly :)

ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back