Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1000B CLID Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrupthalo

IS-IT--Management
Feb 24, 2005
US
Hi guys,

I have a weird issue with CLID outbound on a 1000B. The phone will display the correct CLID when in local mode but when in normal mode the CLID will only be the extn number.

This is in Germany but the way with the mail system being in Ireland. I have setup a new CLID entry on the main site and put in the number and didn yes. Still wont work. All the pri is sending is the 4 digit extn number.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Can you print out a couple phones that show examples of the local mode CLID working versus the normal mode not working? One thing I would like to see is if your build is showing the proper CLID table such as 0 versus 1.

If in Local mode, phone is registered to local PBX and local CLID settings are used.

When in normal mode - phone is registered to main PBX (where ever that may be) and uses that CLID

Also to know- CLID sent is dependant on Call Type. If call type is set to CDP for example only the ext if DIDN=yes is sent. If call type is LOC, HLOC + extention is sent. If call type is NPA, HNTN + HLCL + ext if DIDN=yes is sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back