Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

100$ for help with ActiveX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxDD

Vendor
Jul 3, 2009
Greetings, guys!
I am an ActiveX developer and need any help (idea or direction) that will lead to solution of my problem. I will pay $100 for that - even if it will be single word. Sure, it will be one $100 payment, not to everyone in the thread.

To make it clear, I already posted my question at Microsoft MVPs forum, but got no real aid, so I decided to introduce some reward as the solution is realy important for me.

My ActiveX, AccessImagine, is developed with Delphi. But you shouldn't know it to help.

Here's the problem: x32 bit version of it works flawlessly. x64 version works good with Access 2010 x64, but fails for unknown reason with Access 2013 x64. AccessImagine x32 version (compiled from the same code) works good with Access 2013 x32.

Here's the symptoms: most property writes and method calls do not work. It even doesn't changes design-time properties on your click .

Download control here:
Hoping for you help,
really no ideas.

"Be aware of WordPress, it provokes to write bloggy-style..." (c) Gunna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back