Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

0X32 CALLER I.D. HOW CAN IT APEAR AUTOMATICALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcruiser98

Technical User
Jan 31, 2003
US
HI I need Caller ID Codes ,,I currently have a
0x32 USA-MICS-XC 1.1 SOFTWARE Caller ID card is NT7875AAAJ (GATC2 CLID)
My System needs to show caller ID info when the incoming call is ringing,, only 4 lines on appear C.O.s 001-004 all 10 phones have lines 100-004 on them.
I only know F811 and push the ringing line, this shows name first ,push view it shows callers full number,,
How Can I have the Name or Number Show Automatically with out F811?? Is there a code for caller ID memory?? to see what numbers I missed earlier???? Caller log ???
Any help greatly appreaciated
Tim

No offense intended but call a phone guy. If you have caller id with f811 then you have caller id you just need to program it. turn caller id on under lines, change to number first, turn log on for each phone and set for missed calls only. The info comes in only after the first ring, can't change that.

Had the same problem with 4.1 software on Mod 0X32 I was told also need 6.1 or higher to get CLID at the other extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back