Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

0x0000001e (0xc0000005,0x00000000,0x00000000) KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearbear1982

Technical User
Jul 3, 2001
DE
Need help looking for the problem device or driver for the above stop error..

I keep getting it but no idea what hardware might have cause it.. any help will be appreciated...

thanks in advance

Have you tried looking in the device manager? What stop error are you getting?

There is a FAQ on this in the FAQs section of this forum. Nate Gagne
nathan.gagne@verizon.net
AKA Nick Burns - Your Company's Computer Guy
"Would you like me to save your game of Minesweeper first?"

Like my post? Let me know it was helpful!

I try to open freehand 9 but I get a message, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). I need to get it work, but how? I have Windows 2000.

Hanna

the error message should also print some .sys file name. If you have that details you could corner this problem. I suggest you could use that error message and find the solution at " this site has a very good solutions. And for most of my queries I got the exact working answers.

try it out.

prasanna

I have windows XP and i downloaded software off of Morpheus, and when i tried to open it, a notice popped up exclaiming: Application Error: THE APPLICATION FAILED TO INITIALIZE PROPERLY (0XC0000005). CLICK ON ok TO TERMINATE THE APPLICATION. What does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back