Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

07,005.47 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carfoto

Technical User
May 26, 2005
US
My 860 after replacing the upper feed roller assembly powers up fine, and sits idle for about 15 minutes. Then it displays the 07,005.47 error message.

The manual says inspect Maintenance drawer pins for wear. Is the only way to replace the pins by replacing the whole drawer assy? The slides were replace less than a year ago.

Like I said above the only thing I did was replace the upper feed roller assembly.

Any ideas?

The parts meant are the shaft with cams on them which are just behind the P/U roller. They lift the drawer up to engage the drum. The home sensor is on the right PCB.
The CWP belt may be worn and loose, and doesnt engage in time. Also check the solonoid at the top right above the fan. The flapper may be sticking. Put tape on the flapper.
You may have a failing clutch.

"Impatience will reward you with dissatisfaction" RMS Cosmics'97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back