Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

016 MLX in Legend Rls 6 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

htowndave

Vendor
Sep 28, 2004
US
Was wondering if you guys could shed any light on this problem. Attempted to install an 016 MLX card into a legend system, but the system doesn't recognize the card. None of the ports work and card doesn't come up in system inventory. Tried it in a different slot with same result. 008 MLX works fine in either slot. Tried another 016 MLX card with same result. This is in a Legend Rls 6 v11.0 with CKE4 processor. These are Magix 016 MLX cards, one refurb and one new. The slot shows maintenance busy and won't restore or reset in maintenance. I initially attempted to install these cards in slot 11. Slots 6,7,8,9 & 10 have 008 mlx x 3, 016 t/r and 008mlx. After it didn't work I tried slot 10 with same result. Did board renumber after making any card changes. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe go with IPOffice in near future. :)

The 016MLX module was supported only in release 7 (and Magix). You need an upgrade.

Thanks. It was right there in the 7.0 Documentation. One more bit of info I might need to remember 3 yrs from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back