Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I change the login timeout?

Login Timeout (BC11)

How do I change the login timeout?

by  megglesfield  Posted    (Edited  )
Once you are logged onto the MD110, you have approx 8 minutes (assuming no commands or activity following a command) before you receive a "TIME OUT WARNING", then a further approx 8 minutes later (again assuming no commands or activity following a command), you will receive a "LOGGED OFF". Dependant upon your needs this may not suit your requirements. e.g. We have a large PABX 44 LIMs spread over 42 separate sites hundreds of miles apart, with a very large number of moves and changes every day. To improve security, I wanted to decrease the time a Technician could be logged in with no activity. Below is a patch to change the time a Technician can be logged onto the PABX without activity.
/ME
/*======================================================================*/
/*ASEMBLY: */
PCASI:UNIT=TWP3,REV=2-R4A,CI=XNT0953,IA=8D02,RA=8D08,BYTE=6;
END; /*dummy patch to keep the record*/
!A;
PCACS:UNIT=TWP3,CI=XNT0953;
Y;
PCCOS:UNIT=TWP3,CI=XNT0953;
Y;
/*---------------------------------------------------------*/
SACOP:ADDR=10C,UNIT=TWP3,LIM=1,SECTOR=REL;
SACOP:ADDR=110,UNIT=TWP3,LIM=1,SECTOR=REL;
SACOS:ADDR=10E,UNIT=TWP3,LIM=1,SECTOR=REL,DATA=03;/*TIMEOUT WARNING~1min;DATA=01~3min.; default=3~10min.*/
y;
SACOS:ADDR=112,UNIT=TWP3,LIM=1,SECTOR=REL,DATA=03;/*LOGGED OFF~1min;DATA=01~3min.;default=3~8min.*/
y;

/*SACOS:ADDR=8D43,UNIT=TWP3,LIM=1,SECTOR=PROG,DATA=01;/*never LOGGED OFF */-DEFAULT VALUE=08*/

Register to rate this FAQ  : BAD 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 GOOD
Please Note: 1 is Bad, 10 is Good :-)

Part and Inventory Search

Back