Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how do I set traffic recording on my PCM links?

traffic recording

how do I set traffic recording on my PCM links?

by  UKboy  Posted    (Edited  )
TRAFFIC RECORDING FOR INTERLIM TRAFFIC (PCM link)

TRDIP; This command will print out any existing traffic measurement on your system.

TRPLI:LIM=X,TIME1=XX-XX,TIMEE=XX-XX,DATE=XXXX-XX-XX; This command will initiate traffic recording to a specific LIM. When you have imputed this command you will receive a MENO number. This Number represents the traffic recording File number and will be required when you need to print out the results. This number will appear on the system now (Input TRDIP; again and
you will see it)

LIM=X, Being the Lim that you wish to record the measurement going to.

TIME=XX-XX, Time will be in 24hr format

DATE=XXXX-XX-XX; Date format is YYYY-MM-DD. E.g. 2000-11-24. IF you require a date period of more than one day input the format as DATE=XXXX-XX-XX&&XXXX-XX-XX;

Please note times AND DATES can not be set backwards, they can only be set in the future (e.g you cannot start recording for a date and time that is present/past even if it was only this morning!!)

TRREP:MENO=X,PERIOD=X,(DATE=XXXX-XX-XX),(TIMEI=XX-XX),(TIMEE=XX-XX); This command will print out the traffic recording that you have initiated Figures in brackets are OPTIONAL.

PERIOD=X;

1 = INFORMATION PRINTED OUT IN AN HOURLY FORMAT AND BUSY HOUR PRINTED
2 = INFORMATION PRINTED OUT IN AN 1/4 HOURLY FORMAT AND BUSY HOUR PRINTED.
3 = BUSY HOUR ONLY PRINTED

TRMEE:MENO=X; This command ends traffic recording relating to the MENO number inputted.

[rofl]
Register to rate this FAQ  : BAD 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 GOOD
Please Note: 1 is Bad, 10 is Good :-)

Part and Inventory Search

Back