Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I Program CCR on a flash?

Basic Voice Mail Programming

How do I Program CCR on a flash?

by  TeleTech48  Posted    (Edited  )
Recently I had asked in a thread about a sequence in helping me programm CCR on a flash.I have recieved responses to my question and have compiled a simple cheat sheet that worked for me.It may not be quite as detailed as it should be,but I would like to offer it back to the forum in order to possibly help someone else out.Thanks to all of those that helped me..so here it is!

Sequence of Programming for CCR on a Flash

1.Record you four greetings morning, afternoon, evening, after hours
Example:Good Morning this is the ABC Company
Good Afternoon this is the ABC Company
Good Evening this is the ABC Company
Thank You for Calling the ABC Company..we
are currently closed
2.Assign the Greetings to Table 1 and 2
3.Disable CCR tree #1
4.Record Home Menu
Example: Thank You for calling the ABC company if you know your parties extension you may dial it now otherwise please listen to our menuà.
For sales press 1

5.Build Paths and if needed record instructions for each path off of the Home Menu
Example: You have reached our sales department press 1 to speak to our sales representatives.
6.Assign Paths off of the first level of the tree.
Example: After pressing 1 off of the Home Menu for sales you would be routed to the sales path which for this example is 1. This path 1 would be a menu advising you to press 1 to speak to a sales representative. The first path out of this menu would be 11 which would transfer you to an internal extension number of the sales representative.
7.Save Tree #1
8.Enable Tree #1
9.Test Tree #1 with a backdoor trunk, or a trunk that is not used for incoming traffic by the general public.
10.Assign the trunks on the system that will answer for AA .(make sure AA is set to answer)
Register to rate this FAQ  : BAD 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 GOOD
Please Note: 1 is Bad, 10 is Good :-)

Part and Inventory Search

Back